scout01

What Did You Do To Your Car Today.

4 of these for the Expedition.

Rebates w/ Goodyear CC! http://www.goodyeart...rce=GoodyearWeb

Sharp tires, father in law has a set of those on his 05 F150 FX4. They came on the truck when he bought it brand new, ~50K miles currently and they have so much tread left!

Edited by --Aaron--

got new tires B)

which allowed me to do this. :D

Needs moar rear low.... who local wants to cut a coil or two. :lol:

SSPX0485.jpg

Tied up a few loose ends a few minutes ago? get it... cause its an endlink. :lol: I know, lame.

SSPX0483.jpg

then spliced in my new connector for the abs sensor.

abs + tracks lights went away for all of 5 miles. :( then came back on.

perhaps I do need a new abs module then.

SSPX0479.jpg

Edited by Doctor Octagonapus

Rebates w/ Goodyear CC! http://www.goodyeart...rce=GoodyearWeb

Sharp tires, father in law has a set of those on his 05 F150 FX4. They came on the truck when he bought it brand new, ~50K miles currently and they have so much tread left!

Thanks on the rebate heads up. I really like them so far. I was able to squeeze over 65k out of the Uniroyals that were on the truck when I bought it. I probably could had lasted another year if I took them down to the wear bars but last years blizzard made me think twice. Even with 4x4 it was a little tough getting around. I found some untouched snowcovered streets this morning and I was blown away by the grip even without using the 4-wheel drive. Now all I need is an alignment to make sure everything is where it should be. I just really like this truck. dsc0175k.jpg

Nice, very sharp truck! The Wranglers will do excellent for you in times of need. My father in law's a huge Ford fan, granted he put in 40+ years at a Ford stamping plant in Buffalo, NY. He doesn't mind the Volvo but it has to park in the street when I go there, unless his daughter is my passenger or I need to perform surgery in his garage. :lol:

Edited by --Aaron--

A couple of hours into pulling the head off the car, got as far as the intake manifold. They don't make it easy for DIY'ers, do they?

5336104651_3b01e051ec.jpg

While I was draining coolant, dropped a Thor on it to see how it'd look.

5336836416_5a40fa201d.jpg

It's really too bad the tire is a 225/45-17, else I'd pull all of them from my 245.

pulled the head, much simpler then i thought.....oh yeah, 3 burnt exhaust valves 2 in cyl 5 and 1 in cyl 1....yay for running lean...sincerely,

dumbass

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2073474&id=1488480162&l=5a48dc79fb

Edited by GltGreco

B)

tightened up more thing via the almighty impact wrench. B)

hopping all the noises are gone.

Time to take it in for an alignment next weekend

install all the goodies coming in the mail monday/tuesday.

and call it a nice car. B)

5 cars?! :blink: When we got hammered last year I barely dug my wife's car out, couldn't imagine having 5. Being lazy FTL. :lol:

100_1138.jpg

Actually it was 11 inches...

The 740, the RED 850 R, the S60, my 855, the VR6, oh yeah...6, the parts 850 T5...

pulled the head, much simpler then i thought.....oh yeah, 3 burnt exhaust valves 2 in cyl 5 and 1 in cyl 1....yay for running lean...sincerely,

dumbass

Hey, you can build it better, make it stronger, and run faster, leap higher, smoke less..

lemonade outta lemons.

giterdun.

Hey, you can build it better, make it stronger, and run faster, leap higher, smoke less..

lemonade outta lemons.

giterdun.

thats my hope, but making lemonade seems to be a lot more expensive then i remember

dumbass

It's burnt valve day on VS!

5337900722_a350cbb6a9_z.jpg

Only one for me.

haha lucky us! same cyl though, but it doesnt look like you were running as lean as i was...ie your not a dumbass

put 8oz. coolant in. light came on? wtf?

Frozen coolant in rad ?