Sign in to follow this  
scout01

What Did You Do To Your Car Today.

completely cleaned the interior, it looks so nice....well nice enough for a 10 year old tan interior

boostwagboy has the nicest car on VS hands down. I love it so much. Its so baller....omg like wow

he should post it up, i knew he got another car but never heard of what it was.

Today i got a r-mani, 14t(soon to be super 60 hopefully), some hard lines for it, and i got pipes and cooler to relocate the oil cooler to the back of the oil pan, will get pan for said cooler monday...all for the price of free

50 LED third brake light in the Mustang since one of the bulbs was out.

50 LED plate lights just for fun.

8 LED plate lights (up from 2) in the 850.

Polished the tails with some Plast-X. Going to wet sand the lettering off soon. :ph34r:

Got another one.... :)

5 speed, NA, should be a great DD once I get the suspension quirks worked out and give it a good weekend's worth of detailing.

QUOTE (matt b @ Apr 21 2008, 01:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Got another one.... :)

5 speed, NA, should be a great DD once I get the suspension quirks worked out and give it a good weekend's worth of detailing.

damn boy. keep the economy moving.

damn boy. keep the economy moving.

:lol:

Making the best of my first tax refund in over 7 years of paying taxes!

started my car after sitting for 3 days... rumbled like a MOTHER F-ER for 2 mins... then after some accelerating it went away.. good to drive her again

not sure what caused that rumble though.. it was shaking the WHOLE car

go on vacation dave?

started car after 2 days of sitting... get to pull out whole the power antenna & take off side markers in a few hours, and need to get my tools & other shit out so i can take it to the body shop in the morning...

ordered orange 5 and 3mm leds, converting the blue conversion to an orange conversion to match my beloved greddy boost gauge. Also ordered some 409 stainless to remove the resonator from the TME exhaust

it was 65 and sunny, so i decided to give the s70 the first wash of spring in preparation for a upcoming road trip. kinda pissed that my lights fogged up after i washed it but it eventually went away. interesting.

yup, went on a mini vacation to williamsburg with the GF... then we went to busch gardens and spent about 6 hours there walking around and seeing shows and riding rollercoasters... I am not a fan of them but I did it for her

anyone know why my car started up so rough after only sitting for 3 1/2 days?