Sign in to follow this  
scout01

What Did You Do To Your Car Today.

yup, went on a mini vacation to williamsburg with the GF... then we went to busch gardens and spent about 6 hours there walking around and seeing shows and riding rollercoasters... I am not a fan of them but I did it for her

anyone know why my car started up so rough after only sitting for 3 1/2 days?

probably because i took a piss in your gas tank while you were away.

If I let my 850 sit for a week or two, which happens often especially in the winter months, it'll have a real rough start-up. I've never worried about it, though.

ordered orange 5 and 3mm leds, converting the blue conversion to an orange conversion to match my beloved greddy boost gauge. Also ordered some 409 stainless to remove the resonator from the TME exhaust

how about I send you all my green stuff you send me your blue stuff and then you can make my green ones orange :)

no sense destroying good blue buttons :)

Opened the Miata's door, put some ish in the armrest compartment, grabbed my shades, and locked the door again.

Today was a good day.

took the Nissan to school, roasted one wheel for the hell of it. After the swap the swap and top there will be a VLSD going in it.

Took the Volvo to work so I could give the rest of the rims to one of the guys. They didn't fit on his car, so I'm still stuck with them in my basement <_< . Anyone with a 93 GLT want American Racing rims for $50+ shipping? They fit on Honda Civics too. Now there are 4 rims, and a 5 speed transmission in it. I did an exterior detail on it too. Couldn't do much to the inside with rims and a trans in the way.

what's that ticking sound...?

how about I send you all my green stuff you send me your blue stuff and then you can make my green ones orange :)

no sense destroying good blue buttons :)

:lol: i would but theres no way i would go through what i went through initially with those window switches lol. I will admit that dremeling the master switch and trying to get that damn solder to stick was a royal pita. The dash switches on the other hand we could discuss...if you wanted to trade the bulbs or something :) They are no problem to make

My car smokes a bit at random startups, idk why, really dont care at this point. Ive had that motor apart 3 times and i think im going to leave it be since it wants to smoke so damn bad.

drove 310 miles and got 26 mpg with the R

only used 12 gallons out of 18 :huh:

Bought 400 dollars worth of maintenance parts.

i somehow fucked up painting my grille and had to sand it all off and redo it :lol: luckily it's all back to normal without the small messup it had before.