scout01

What Did You Do To Your Car Today.

Ordered a new accumulator..mine was hissing and there was Pag oil all over it. I hate dealing with AC..it just needs to always work

not if you fix everything :D

just did a big overhaul on my A/C with the help of aaron. PM if you have any questions!

Pressure wash to get the bugs from my highway travels this week off the car.....then pulled out of the bay into the rain. :lol:

Photo-0234.jpg

AXLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TIRES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gets cleaned tomorrow.

Wash, Wax, tire shine, buffed, etc....

(might even pick up new carpets from the jy. :lol:

Is that dimka18's 850R?

nope. talked with gabe when he was down here yesterday and it's from the east coast.

nope. talked with gabe when he was down here yesterday and it's from the east coast.

Volvoskiah (Brandon) picked it up at a local auction with the help of LongTom and Dillon and basically waited it out for me to come fly down and drive it back :lol: it is the single nicest 850 I have driven in my life. So amazing. The exterior needs some love in the form of paint and buffing/wax/polish but otherwise it is a great looking wagon. Front suspension goes on this Thursday ^_^

Washed, Waxed, Buffed, Cleaned interior (conditioned leather, vacuumed, etc...)

Painted lip matte black

polished the wheels. :lol: it looks so dam good.

detailed engine bay - armor all, wax, vacuum etc. - it looks amazing

dyed my trim with a new to me prduct - turtle trim restorer - it works awesome imo, try it!

pics to come once the car is detailed and parked in the garage till summer 2012 because of school :(

• Upvote 1

Failed at the simplest repair...AC accumulator. The HP hose from the compressor to the accumulator is frozen solid and I had to cut the accumulator can off.. :angry: I tried everything...the 7/8" boss on the can was totally rounded and the fitting is seized, and yes I even used pipe wrenches and breaker bars!..Anyone got a used hose they want to sell me?? ..no cars in the JYs here..my $30/15 min repair is growing...

Cam cover is leaking on the t5-r. Could be the " volvo style" sealant IPD sent me. Nevermind the fact i called and specifically asked for the oem sealant... Or the two stripped cam cover bolts. Spent all afternoon chasing threads and drilling, tapping, and helicoiling. Fun fun fun... Not

Replaced the blown out rear shock mount after hitting a pot hole. Tore it right out if its mount and was banging on the rear cargo/seat cover.

6047361053_00731bc7fd_z.jpg

Washed the R, and fixed a broken winglet.

Buttoned everything up after the motor rebuild. Took it 4 blocks to my moms house to grab my shit out of her car that I've been using, parked, started walking to the house then heard a crunch. Turned around to see a Neon's rear bumper buried into my fender...... FML

Guy is a neighbor that's lived on the same street as my parents for years but never met. Getting an estimate on mon then deciding whether or not to report it dependant on price. Either way its just getting a fender off my parts car.

Buffed a few scratches out of the clear coat, vacuumed the interior, and otherwise got it ready to hand off to my younger brother after I move into my dorm tomorrow.