Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

scout01

Michigan - Kalamazoo - Harold Ziegler's Autogroup

If you are looking for a used vehicle please contact me at (269) 806-3621 We are one of the largest dealerships in the South West are of Michigan. More info. please feel free to call.

you are a complete d-bag.

Volvospeed needs to be more aware of who they let on their forums.

Nice how you threatened the kzoorice.com admin that you'd fly out to where he lives to get to him. Looks like you are a big tough guy. Oh and you hack forums now? You threatened to hack kzoorice. Surprising that even 1 single person had respect for you on that website.

For the people at Volvospeed; Not sure if you have realized this yet but this guy is a complete loser. I sure hope nobody disagrees, because if so...you aren't on much higher of a level. Read the thread, read close. There is a lot that went down thats not even in there.

your a joke, you got banned three times, and STILL joined under your 4th username. That pretty low, and just has "loser with no life" written all over it.

:lol: :lol: he posted in the forum that no one bothers to look at. What a moron.

you are a complete d-bag.

Volvospeed needs to be more aware of who they let on their forums.

http://www.kzoorice.com/forums/index.php?s...=22830&st=0

Nice how you threatened the kzoorice.com admin that you'd fly out to where he lives to get to him. Looks like you are a big tough guy. Oh and you hack forums now? You threatened to hack kzoorice. Surprising that even 1 single person had respect for you on that website.

For the people at Volvospeed; Not sure if you have realized this yet but this guy is a complete loser. I sure hope nobody disagrees, because if so...you aren't on much higher of a level. Read the thread, read close. There is a lot that went down thats not even in there.

your a joke, you got banned three times, and STILL joined under your 4th username. That pretty low, and just has "loser with no life" written all over it.

Loser!! A kid that quit high school to live on own and get his girl friend prego. How is Adult Ed going for you. Dont cast stones in a glass house. Your Admin threatened my property and also talked about my daughter should I keep going. Listen drop out, we are done and I am done with Kzooloserville. Nobody here cares any way.

kzooloserville, hah thats a nice one. Thats so funny you say that, I mean your son wants to move in with me. Says he's sick of living at home. Maybe your not as great as you think.

I heard you're getting fired soon?....

Not!!!!!

Guys check my site. have some new vehicles one specially 1999 Volvo S80 2.9L N/A Clean very clean. I have pics on site go look. Carfax is perfect..... 2 owners, low miles for the year. 13,245, Well taken care of. Price: 7,199.78

Sorry about this people, this guy Travis obviously is having withdrawls of me being on his forum again. To some of you that do not know him he is the head Mod. that tries to manage a local forum, Kzoorice.com lives in Las Vages. Instead of working on his site he seems to have time posting me all over the internet.

Why? You ask. I was banned for not being perfect. Now every moment he gets he creates postings, which is fine, but it is time for him to grow up and stop living in the past. If anybody has anything to say to him please feel free.

Wow he stalked you from another forum to give you crap on this one.

Who does that? This guy has issues...

Check the site guys will have some new vehicles. Site address: Geocities.com/michael.karpenko/ any questions feel free to call too.

Have 1999 SUBARU OUTBACK 167k 5952.00 AND 1999 BMW 540I 87k 12,782.00 CALL QUICK. DELIVER ANYWHERE. ASK FOR QUESTIONS....SITE ADDRESS---Geocities.com/michael.karpenko/ look at the pics.

LOL, what's that website in your sig? vospeed.com? Doesn't exist.