Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

njshift

New 18t, Remote, Hl Bulbs, Center Caps...

You have headlights for sale too?

Yes, I have some hid headlights and some halogen headlights available. Shoot me a pm.

I'm guessing that is a straight flange 18t?

That would be correct. If you like I can post pics but I will need to remove the factory plastic.

I need to free up some cash so I'm looking to offer a few parts to all you VS members. All shipped prices are within the continental US. All shipping is done via UPS ground.

I have a brand new 18T turbo, still in it's original plastic. $850 shipped "Sold to xiu-qin854R"!!!

5 new Volvo center caps. PN 30666913 $45 shipped all five. Sold to Escalante

You still have the new 18T; hopefully? PM sent.......

I need to free up some cash so I'm looking to offer a few parts to all you VS members. All shipped prices are within the continental US. All shipping is done via UPS ground.

I have a brand new 18T turbo, still in it's original plastic. $850 shipped "Sold to xiu-qin854R"!!!

5 new Volvo center caps. PN 30666913 $45 shipped all five. Sold to Escalante

You still have the new 18T; hopefully? PM sent.......

Clearly looks like it's been sole to "Xiu-Qin854R" as said in his post... Read it?

Yes, that's correct. Most of the parts have all been sold. All I have left is some halogen bulbs, hid ballasts/bulbs/igniters, and a bunch of halogen & hid headlights. I believe I will create a new less clustered thread to sell off those items and post pics. Thank you everyone for your support.

Greg