Sign in to follow this  
Che'_Moderator

Lifetime Supporting Membership Changes

Life time supporters can now post in closed threads. I will allow this as long as:

You do not post in pinned/closted threads , such as the banned member thread in OT, and you do not bring back posts from the dead. IE I do not want to see 2004 posts bumped.

Sweet-ness!

Life time supporters can not post in closed threads.

Though I risk incurring the wrath of the banhammer, I think you may have a typo there, Chuck ...

i don't know why i would want to post in a closed thread... but actually deleting a post i made would be much more satisfying

? why ?

once there closed just leave them closed :)

But can I add all the times I have been banned but hasnt been listed :lol: :lol:

What's the purpose of this? Resurrecting a thread for only a select few to be able to post in it? The only time I see this might be useful is in o/t if the lifetime supporters want to feel like elitists. :lol:

Some people have modification thread floating around that they like to update from time to time. In my case it is a thread for the Florida members all listed out nicely. Just to keep things organized.

it actually is helpful, especially when it comes to a project thread...

but most ppl probably won't use this anyway...

i am going to take full adgantage of this new POWA! and i will do it now!

i don't know why i would want to post in a closed thread... but actually deleting a post i made would be much more satisfying

Pay to be a Mod, and you can do that ;)

Pay to be a Mod, and you can do that ;)

if i had to pay to get it, i would delete your posts! JK!

Life time supporters can now post in closed threads. I will allow this as long as:

You do not post in pinned/closted threads , such as the banned member thread in OT, and you do not bring back posts from the dead. IE I do not want to see 2004 posts bumped.

24805BP~The-Simpsons-Mr-Burns-Excellent.