Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Carbon_R

Nice Day

I gave her a bath and took a few pics. Installed the S70 cluster and what a diff. all I need is to get the milage redone. Can anyone here do that or know anyone that can do it?

let me know what u guys think :)

pics1-08043.jpg

pics1-08032.jpg

pics1-08037.jpg

pics1-08028.jpg

pics1-08022.jpg

pics1-08019.jpg

pics1-08017.jpg

pics1-08010.jpg

pics1-08012.jpg

pics1-08010.jpg

Looks amazing as always Raf. Mind if I ask why you are selling the front brake system?

Looks amazing as always Raf. Mind if I ask why you are selling the front brake system?

I was selling the rear stock slotted rotors that I got from stoptech.

But I've been in talks with them to upgrade my fronts to 6 pistons and a 355mm rotor that will match the rear R calipers but nothing is set in stone. We shall see what happens...

Thanks Paul, where's your ride?? need pics of the progress :(???

Saying it looks fantastic is certainly an understatement.

Bro, you know your car is sick to begin w/...the S70 cluster is just a garnish...lol...

one things though...the grey color of the cluster clashes a bit w/ the car imo, if it was possible to take it out and paint it somehow in a black or dark charcoal color, it would look way better...but again, your car rocks...

Good job...

btw, what's your front/rear bbk setup...I'm lookin for something similar?

Yum :).

When I look up sex in the dictionary, this car comes up. Intercourse is listed second ;).

Bro, you know your car is sick to begin w/...the S70 cluster is just a garnish...lol...

one things though...the grey color of the cluster clashes a bit w/ the car imo, if it was possible to take it out and paint it somehow in a black or dark charcoal color, it would look way better...but again, your car rocks...

Good job...

btw, what's your front/rear bbk setup...I'm lookin for something similar?

ST BBK up front and R brakes out back. I will probably go silver on my next set of calipers.

Paul; pmed U back ;)

Darkside; I kinda like the color, its way better the the stock 850 cluster, I may do the trim in CF for giggles.

I was going to do the AIM Pista with a custom CF cluster center section but it was way to $$$, I settled for the S70, cheap and it has an 8K rpm band :rolleyes:

Thanks for the props.

does the trip and miles to empty work on your new cluster? i have one sitting in my back seat that i purchased from a member that i have yet to install

does the trip and miles to empty work on your new cluster? i have one sitting in my back seat that i purchased from a member that i have yet to install

Yes, everything works, all the displays too; MPG, miles ->0, avg mpg, time, temp, speedo, trip..

I got it from Mike its an early version S70 cluster without the ABS module on it, plug/play..

DSC02892.jpg

DSC02891.jpg

Definetly very sick! I don't know about the cluster though it looks good but the colors.... I guess i'm with darkside on this one.