Who Do You Think You're Going To Vote For.... And Why?

Spanky

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of the comments I've heard from you closely resemble a neo-conservative hypocracy. Listen, I was born an American. Maybe, you need to simply understand it is my right as an American as I've already stated and leave it at that.

Don't go tell someone they should move to Canada, which is basically insinuating that they are un-American for caring enough to find out about what is really going on and to spread the word about some of the frauds like our presidential candidates.

Maybe you should stop trying to interpret how other people like myself feel, what we should say, what we should do and where we should go and act is if others don't have a right to discuss these real things, they should just go move to Canada.

doesn't sound like you even know much about McCain yet you question "my" decision to not support him and discuss it and why.

you actually believe the he is a Conservative Republican and that he was actually a war hero? I have news for you, McCain is basically a Democrat and a documented, proven traitor to this country, MIA's and POW's as described above.

Just because someone labels themselves a Repblican doesn't mean they hold Republican values. McCain is a traitor to this country as I already explained above, it is proven by witness accounts and other POW's. He is trash, if you want to vote for trash, vote for trash. I'd rather vote for some Democrat myself, I don't vote for traitors and those who are for opening up the borders and basically granting amnesty to illegals claiming to be Republican not to mention endless wars and less jobs.

Vietnam Veterans Against McCain Video Clip

John McCain Flip Flop Express Video Clip

You realize why nobody ever listens to people as vehement in their beliefs as you? Because if someone says "go move to Canada", something most people would take as a joke, you respond with a full paragraph rewording everything you've already said 5 times already.

We get it.

You realize why nobody ever listens to people as vehement in their beliefs as you? Because if someone says "go move to Canada", something most people would take as a joke, you respond with a full paragraph rewording everything you've already said 5 times already.

We get it.

Hahahaha!

Ok.

I'm done for the night. I need to get back in the kitchen where all good women belong.

Thanks for ghe giggles.

Listen, I was born an American. Maybe, you need to simply understand it is my right as an American as I've already stated and leave it at that.

As are the rights, and citizenship, of the 125 beautiful latino babies who spent the night at Ben Taub under my GF's care last night.

those who are for opening up the borders and basically granting amnesty to illegals.....

.......which support a majority of the blue collar, middle class, American infrastructure (do you see where this is going?).

If you try to argue to many points, your message gets lost.

Guest 850T-5

We get it.

yeah? you know what, I don't think you do.

that is not a joke and was not meant as a joke, don't try and downplay it and help play damage control.

people are told that kind of stuff all the time, they should "leave", go to Canada, leave the country, told to shut their mouths, they are "un-American" and that they should leave, as if this is a facist society for speaking out.

it is said quite often to those who question the corruption in our federal Government, question the North American Union (merging of Mexico and Canada with the U.S which is currently in the works), with the eventual phasing out of the U.S. Constitution and our rights along with it, the things I have mentioned and much more.

I've already explained it so if you still don't understand I'm willing to leave it at that since those who don't understand obviously never will. :rolleyes: thankfully, there are, however some people that do.

Guest 850T-5

very funny neocon, that's the way to do it and continue to make fun of legitimate concern for our country from American's who actually give a damn and care. good job, you must be a true patriot. :rolleyes:

very funny neocon, that's the way to do it and continue to make fun of legitimate concern for our country from American's who actually give a damn and care. good job, something about how America will soon be like Nazi Germany or the former Soviet Union because of people like me

Sieg Heil, Mededev! ;)

yeah? you know what, I don't think you do.

that is not a joke and was not meant as a joke, don't try and downplay it and help play damage control.

people are told that kind of stuff all the time, they should "leave", go to Canada, leave the country, told to shut their mouths, they are "un-American" and that they should leave, as if this is a facist society for speaking out.

it is said quite often to those who question the corruption in our federal Government, question the North American Union (merging of Mexico and Canada with the U.S which is currently in the works), with the eventual phasing out of the U.S. Constitution and our rights along with it, the things I have mentioned and much more.

I've already explained it so if you still don't understand I'm willing to leave it at that since those who don't understand obviously never will. :rolleyes: thankfully, there are, however some people that do.

I was stating we get you have an agenda. Now go back to your well-informed elitist life and ponder on putting the effort you do into VS political debates into society.

Guest 850T-5

My agenda is nothing more than being an American that cares. I guess that's not welcomed or appreciated these days because so few really understand what is going on or even care enough to get informed.

If you don't understand it or don't want to hear it, sorry, others might and if you don't want to hear what is being said from freedom of speech, maybe a forum isn't for you. I simply made a reply pretaining to "who do you think you are going to vote for and why", explaining my position and some neo-con told me to move to Canada insinuating I am un-American and/or do not have the right to speak freely in which I have the right to respond.

you know nothing about me and what effort I put into what so don't tell me where to put my effort because I can tell you where to put yours.

I simply made a reply pretaining to "who do you think you are going to vote for and why", explaining my position and some neo-con told me to move to Canada insinuating I am un-American and/or do not have the right to speak freely in which I have the right to respond.

you know nothing about me and what effort I put into what so don't tell me where to put my effort because I can tell you where to put yours.

So you are voting for Obama, as am I, the neocon you've been arguing with this whole time.

My agenda is nothing more than being an American that cares. I guess that's not welcomed or appreciated these days because so few really understand what is going on or even care enough to get informed.

If you don't understand it or don't want to hear it, sorry, others might and if you don't want to hear what is being said from freedom of speech, maybe a forum isn't for you. I simply made a reply pretaining to "who do you think you are going to vote for and why", explaining my position and some neo-con told me to move to Canada insinuating I am un-American and/or do not have the right to speak freely in which I have the right to respond.

Beat_Dead_Horse.jpg

talked with a couple Obama supporters last night at the bar... yeah they said they would not be surprised if he was assasinated... after they said that my face went like this :blink:

That's what I am afraid of if Hillary is is VP. Remember Whitewater and that close-aid who allegedly committed suicide?