Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Carbon_R

034efi

Javad's latest creation, not too shabby for a VR6 motor..

Not trying to promote them but at least you guys can see their potential ;)

I gave Javad a hard time on the video showing his hands haha..

Video

Not trying to promote them ..

Looks at Raf's sig.. haha

j/k bro. I can't see the vid at work, gotta wait til later.

Car looks like it might have been cool but they didn't say dick about it or even show it. With that, Uncle Rico makes better videos.

Car looks like it might have been cool but they didn't say dick about it or even show it. With that, Uncle Rico makes better videos.

Eurotuner mag has the whole article on all the cars. It's a VR6 motor fully built with a GT35R @ 40psi. It's impressive to me that 034 has grown from Javad's home garage to a brand new facility...

But here's the link to the whole article Article

And yes the video could of been better but who cares, can't wait till they break out their new video of the Audi 80 slapping down 880AWHP for you non-believers out of a 5 cylinder :lol:

I rode in this car when it had a GT40R and it's right out scary, now they have a GT42R, can you say mad all wheel drift...

And the angle gears :angry:

That was poor specing on Volvos part. That was supposedly fixed in the MY06/MY07s but who knows. But as for the diffs and axles they are just as tough ass the audis. If you search VW board there is just as much talk there about how to deal with the Haldex as their is on here.