Post here when you're drunk or hungover

JHEIII874T5M

that may be true, but comon soph in college and offered free beer of course ill go to the frat. and ik people so i got the best beer they had which was miller high life... lol mabye not that good, better than keystone.

god. f**king frat party aka the best beer there was mountain creek... ugh

Friggen frat groupie we have here...

My night, in a nutshell:

- Six (6) guys with a bachelor party who claimed to be VIP but, in fact, were nobody, who decided to throw a bottle from their car at the club. Arrested.

- One (1) girl spit in my face and slap me because I dared to take her fake ID (which was HORRIBLE, by the way).

- Four (4) fights out front. Forget inside, I don't deal with fight calls inside. This was outside.

*One (1) choked out.

*One (1) knocked out.

*Two (2) arrested.

*One (1) started crying like a little girl because I punched him in the throat.

- One (1) drink thrown on me because I informed the girl she couldn't leave with it.

- Three (3) drunk cocktail/bartender sluts screaming at each other because they were so drunk they couldn't work out their tabs.

- Six (6) Sam Adams drank. By me.

- Three (3) fingers Laphroiag Quarter Cask drank. By me.

... Sometimes I hate my job more than anything in this world; it's made me the biggest misanthrope humanly possible.

Edited by Livvakt

My night, in a nutshell:

- Six (6) guys with a bachelor party who claimed to be VIP but, in fact, were nobody, who decided to throw a bottle from their car at the club. Arrested.

- One (1) girl spit in my face and slap me because I dared to take her fake ID (which was HORRIBLE, by the way).

- Four (4) fights out front. Forget inside, I don't deal with fight calls inside. This was outside.

*One (1) choked out.

*One (1) knocked out.

*Two (2) arrested.

*One (1) started crying like a little girl because I punched him in the throat.

- One (1) drink thrown on me because I informed the girl she couldn't leave with it.

- Three (3) drunk cocktail/bartender sluts screaming at each other because they were so drunk they couldn't work out their tabs.

- Six (6) Sam Adams drank. By me.

- Three (3) fingers Laphroiag Quarter Cask drank. By me.

... Sometimes I hate my job more than anything in this world; it's made me the biggest misanthrope humanly possible.

I take it you're a bouncer?