Sign in to follow this  
JHEIII874T5M

Post here when you're drunk or hungover

Give me like 15 hours....ill be smashed bday phuckers lol

Give me like 15 hours....ill be smashed bday phuckers lol

today?

Well drug / alcohol testing ended yesterday and today is my birthday so im already hung over / drunk from last night time to go to class and sober up and then repeat the process tonight except for no class in the morning and more alcohol in my blood

happy birthday

mine was yesterday

i dont feel well

haha

nice ill have a headache once the day wears on im not completely sober yet :ph34r: may birthdays have got to be the best though

I ate a half ounce of shrooms and drank a twelve, also smoked all the pot I had left. Now i'm tripping and want to blaze. This song is wicked when fqued.

Whitest Kids I know

• Downvote 1

I ate a half ounce of shrooms and drank a twelve, also smoked all the pot I had left. Now i'm tripping and want to blaze. This song is wicked when fqued.

:lol:

Are you serious?

i just lost at like 4 stratight games of beer pong and tried to tell a kid about the tune i was gettting... stuff, that went terrible

Whitest Kids I know

How are you typing? You're grammar is too good... <_<

last nite was first nite back on campus and going to the bars. lets just say when i got back i was too drunk to find the computer that was next to my bed. :lol:

$1 Blue Moon is not a good idea for a Thurs... not sure why my tab was $60 though :(

• Downvote 1

$1 Blue Moon is not a good idea for a Thurs... not sure why my tab was $60 though :(

delicious.

• Upvote 1

Mmmm....drinking Lumos or Limos or Bimos or something. I don't know. I can't read the label due to the artsy-fartsy/cursive label. Anyways, It's an Oregon Pino and it is Gewwwwd! Watching Top Gear on the TIVO right now too. Oh God...I'm dead and this is this heaven right! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif Shit!!