Sign in to follow this  
7 VII 7

So Hell In A Handbasket?

dude, i can not stop laughing at this picture and Adam made it his sig

You brought it upon yourself princess, Greg made it worse.

You brought it upon yourself princess, Greg made it worse.

how so?

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

You and Dave need to make up, all this hate is getting old.

Buddist and no other religon belive in homosexualty as correct .

Oh common now, you're smarter than that.

who said I was trying to force anything on you...

Good! So the ability for gays to marry being an option in NY is fine with you, right? ;)

well since you had fun I will have to post... ugh I am tired of these stupid pictures

Man, I need surgery.

Big time.

QUOTE (Plan_B @ May 29 2008, 10:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You and Dave need to make up, all this hate is getting old.

Dave and I arent fighting?

Man, I need surgery.

Big time.

i think you are perfect the way you are!

I want to chime in here.

First off, people who take the word of god at face value will never recieve the beautiful blessings of faith. The word of god, the idea of god and christain religion are about faith. Which is believing in something you can't understand, explain or prove. Believing and having trust that our savior has taken care of us too.

There are reasons that homosexualty is not looked on as healthy and more sinful activity. However, that being said, any true Christian will tell you that it is not up to him or her. We should except and respect all people's wishes. Nobody is better or more right than anyone else.

Jesus was closer to prostitutes and sick people than any other. When asked, he said it was becasue they need me. Like the sick need a doctor.

We as humans cannot explain god. We cannot understand his creation. Nor will we ever. We have to trust that his words, that have survived thousands of years as our guide.

Just like a cell in your body doesn't know what it is a part of, but it's still alive. There are things that we cannot explain with our brains and five senses. Trust and know that.

The bible is the best attempt at a timeless message that let's us, in our own physical world, understand the love that our creator has for us.

Pick it apart, call it worthless. It's only you who is hurt by that. From the start we have told god that we know what is best for us. It won't end now and neither will his love for ALL.

QUOTE (Plan_B @ May 31 2008, 11:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Why are you asking me?

because you know all

I've tried to read as much of this as I could. I can partially understand where you're coming from Dave. I personally have no gay "friends". I have a few acquaintances, but I never hang out with them. I hate going to gay bars/clubs/events. I am always bored and very disgusted with the over abundance of acting in feminine dramatics. I can not relate to those guys at all. They actually ignite a rage within me. I have sometimes wanted to knock a few out and ask them WHY they're prancing around like teenage girls on crack, wearing tight girl pants, like Reid wore to Jesus' B-day Party. I can understand why gay bashing and gay hate crimes happen. I don't understand WHY some gay men feel that type of behavior is attractive, cute, or necessary. I'm a man. I was raised to behave, dress, and be respectful like a man. I have never been able to follow gay stereotypes like fashion trends, trendy "gay" music, etc. The stereotype of gay men being promiscuous makes me seriously ill. But then heterosexuals being promiscuous makes me sick too. I've been in two relationships in my life. My first was when I was 17 - 25. My current relationship has lasted almost a year. Those are the only two guys I've ever "been" with. Would I want to get married? I don't know yet. Did I "choose" to be gay? Not that I can recall. I believe people have no choice in their sexual orientation. At least I don't. Do I want to be gay? No, of course not. WHY would anyone want to be considered "abnormal"?! Why don't I "just go straight" you ask? Well, because I'm not sexually turned on by vaginas and being sexually intimate with women. Plus, I'd then be living a lie, because I am not straight. I'd be lying to the woman I'd be in a relationship with if I'd ever go through the motions of a heterosexual relationship. I respect women very much. I couldn't think of disrespecting or hurting a woman. Lies in my book are worse than many things. I pride myself very much on living an honest, clean life, trying to be a good person, be accepting and respectful of all other people, being monogamous in my relationships, abstaining from random sexual encounters completely. I just wanted you to know that not all homos fit into your generalization. And that some homosexual couples may be more deserving of marriage than some heterosexual couples.

well since heterosexuals are able to get married... I think they should have a written and oral test to see if they are fit to have kids

to many stupid people out there having kids which then screw them up