Sign in to follow this  
7 VII 7

So Hell In A Handbasket?

Now if more gay guys were like turbo and less like grant I would have no issues with anything they did ;)

well since heterosexuals are able to get married... I think they should have a written and oral test to see if they are fit to have kids

to many stupid people out there having kids which then screw them up

Agreed!

I also think that theses couples that are considering marriage need to be given the same tests for marriage. I think TOO many couples, gay and straight take marriage too lightly. I take my relationship serious. And I'm not even married! I've known married guys that dont respect their marriage at all by being unfaithful. You make vows to eachother and to God. You'd better damn well intend to stick to those vows in my opinion.

well since heterosexuals are able to get married... I think they should have a written and oral test to see if they are fit to have kids

to many stupid people out there having kids which then screw them up

Isn't that God's job?

i think gay love is still love

i'd be pretty pissed if i was gay and the law didn't allow me to get married

eh, my viewpoint has a religious view to it... I just see this country slowly and slowly moving away from the rules and views of Christianity

some of you are probably like 'YES FINALLY' but its just sad when kids in HS are taking n@ked pictures of themselves and sending them to boys/girls so they can ask them if they like what they see.

I am not saying that every kid is doing that or if a kid has a religious background that they wont do it also... but it does not help :D

I'm Jewish. And this country is supposed to be the land of the free. Where we can all practice or not practice our own religion. Religion should not be part of EQUAL HUMAN RIGHTS since we all have the freedom of religion. I believe we should all have the freedom to equal human rights.

was this country founded on any religion?

EDIT: God gave everyone free will, it is their decision if they want to serve worship glorify him or not.... free will to do anything they want from kicking puppies to helping the needy

was this country founded on any religion?

It was founded by a group seeking religious freedom.

It was founded by a group seeking religious freedom.

was it a specific religion? or just in general?

Animism.

Are we talking puritains? Native peoples? Framers of the constitution were Roman Catholic, Protestant, Methodisists, etc ..... and many had no religious identity.

So to make sure I understand this thread completely, and before I start to defend my own view point, what EXACTLY is your topic?