Sign in to follow this  
7 VII 7

So Hell In A Handbasket?

So to make sure I understand this thread completely, and before I start to defend my own view point, what is EXACTLY is your topic?

CA will now infect other states with the gay marriage virus.

Only men and women should marry.

Gay culture is annoying, so are men with effeminent mannerisms.

:rolleyes:

So far I agree to men with feminine mannerisms being annoying.

But, I find narrow mindedness annoying too. The use of the bible, religion, sexual orientation, to condemn others who are not the same, wrong.

Hence why I constantly say Dave is a member of the KKK

CA now NY

I know this is a touchy subject but I am really not looking forward to the next couple years if it starts moving across the US

call me old fashion but marriage, I believe, should be between a woman and a man and that’s it.

its not that I have a problem with homosexuals, its the fact that their "culture" is notorious for making people KNOW that they are homosexuals and want them to know they are here and will stand out.

I also do not get the whole lisp/ feminine voice (no physical reason why a male who is a homosexual should have it)

(not sure if this will get deleted but it is a political discussion I would like to keep civil)

:huh: am I missing something?

So far I agree to men with feminine mannerisms being annoying.

But, I find narrow mindedness annoying too. The use of the bible, religion, sexual orientation, to condemn others who are not the same, wrong.

?

Since Dave gave us a :rolleyes: and chose not to clearly define his point. I'm stating mine clearly.

This is the USA. "The land of the free" I believe in the freedom of choice. I believe in RESPECT to individuals freedom of choice. If I don't like what others are doing, I respect them by keeping my opinions to myself, and letting them live their lives as they see fit. If they break the law, they will be punished. I have no right to judge another persons actions, or the way they live their life. Only God has that right. I believe all people should have the same human rights. We humans should all be given the same opportunities in life as anyone else. If we screw up those opportunities, that's not anyone's business but our own. People who are threatened by change around them have no right to condemn a group of people in a society to try to keep that old way of life. If someone is fond of his religious beliefs, their precious traditions, etc. they are free to continue with those beliefs and traditions. But they should not be free to condemn others that are not similar to their own beliefs or traditions. To me, this is school yard bully stuff. "If you're not like me, you're a freak, and you should be outcast." I find individuals who think like that the scum of the earth pathetic excuses for human beings. I'd rather associate with a feminine man, which I find agonizingly annoying, than to associate with an insecure, narrow minded, self righteous, ignorant fool who's spouting off his annoyances and preaching to anyone who'll listen for people to follow his lead. ...Because he thinks his way of life is the right way of life.

CONDEMN –verb

1. to express an unfavorable or adverse judgment on; indicate strong disapproval of; censure.

eh, i like people till they give me a reson to dislike them. and that ususally is if they do something wrong to me my family or friends.

people can annoy me, but that does not mean I dislike them as a person

but this thread has gone exactly where I did not want it to go but it did go. but whatever I have my viewpoints

CONDEMN –verb

1. to express an unfavorable or adverse judgment on; indicate strong disapproval of; censure.

Nathan:

Read Dave's other threads and you'll see that he rarely has a point. Or if he has a point, he won't defend it well when things get heated. Adam is right (first and last time I ever say that) to say that Dave has some thoughts that seem to be taken out of the White Supremacist's handbook.

QUOTE (matt b @ Jun 2 2008, 03:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Adam is right (first and last time I ever say that) to say that Dave has some thoughts that seem to be taken out of the White Supremacist's handbook.

lawls you douche. :P

lawls you douche. :P

Admit it, you laughed. :lol:

QUOTE (matt b @ Jun 2 2008, 03:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Admit it, you laughed. :lol:

of course! :lol:

I sense it went to someone who does not share your viewpoints. And to re-iterate I am not someone who is a part of gay culture, feminine, or wanting to marry his boyfriend. I'm just someone who believes everyone should be considered equal, and be given the same equal human rights. And from a religious view, I don't consider myself religious, but I think that God created all of us equally. And I think he'd want us to treat each other as equals.

...I have yard work waiting for me to attend to before a storm hits. Peace all. B)