Obama Or Mccain

gdizzle

Obama or McCain?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is there a reward if i turn him in?

Dave is the closest one to where he will be. Plus Dave is a member of the KKK according to many on this site. No way will the KKK let a black guy be our president. I think Dave already has the plans made to off Obama if he wins. :P

Dave is the closest one to where he will be. Plus Dave is a member of the KKK according to many on this site. No way will the KKK let a black guy be our president. I think Dave already has the plans made to off Obama if he wins. :P

stop talking about this... very bad taste

Dave is just like many many conservitive people. I don't think he is racist. Just stereo types a bit too much. Then to complicate things he has ultra sensitive people throwing the KKK thing around.

Here is the deal. Our country needs change. The current admistration has so much BS floating around, I can't believe anyone would support them. Obama has new ideas and doesn't support lobbiests and special interest groups.

That is what's wrong with our counrty. It's no longer for the people. It for the company. Washington supports corporations. Nobody on this forum is rich or powerful enough to vote repulican. There is nothing it will do for you. If you own a defence comany or an oil comany, vote repulican. Otherwise protect you backside and vote for something that may have your interest at heart. ;)

Dave is just like many many conservitive people. I don't think he is racist. Just stereo types a bit too much. Then to complicate things he has ultra sensitive people throwing the KKK thing around.

Here is the deal. Our country needs change. The current admistration has so much BS floating around, I can't believe anyone would support them. Obama has new ideas and doesn't support lobbiests and special interest groups.

That is what's wrong with our counrty. It's no longer for the people. It for the company. Washington supports corporations. Nobody on this forum is rich or powerful enough to vote repulican. There is nothing it will do for you. If you own a defence comany or an oil comany, vote repulican. Otherwise protect you backside and vote for something that may have your interest at heart. ;)

but most stereo types are true :D

lol, i could care less about the KKK thing cause I know it is not true

you say we need to stay away from big companies and government... but no matter who you are that will not happen... globalization has changed everything which includes politics

what are Obama's ideas? national health care ??? BS

Dave I agree with you. Honestly I hope Obama does not become our president. If he does, well...we are overdue for a Presidential Assassination. If he doesn't get killed there will be many attempts on his life.

dude thats not cool

As uncool as it is, it is partially true. The context AudioAustin puts it in is pretty questionable, but there really hasn't been a serious domestic attempt on a candidate's life since Reagan.

As for me, I'm personally a Bob Barr kind of guy but I'm also realistic. I lean McCain right now, but could still head the direction of Obama. I just get sooooo tired of hearing about the poor Americans that can't feed their families, and can't afford to go see Grandma because gas is expensive, and they're all losing their houses because the evil banks. Please. Give me a fucking break. Times are tougher than they were a couple years ago, but it's certainly not the end of the world.

Gorbachev wanted "change" too. Ultimately, the shock treatment he gave the Soviet Union proved terminal. Even those who argue it was on its way out anyway ought to agree that he sped it right along! Let's hope that over-reform doesn't become an issue. Increasing Government spending in a stagflation prone economy is dangerous. Let's hope that the eventual candidate holds their weapons of social programs reform with a very gentle grip.

^^^

LOL truth. Americans are dumb. Every day I thank iehovah that my parents had the good fortune to be born somewhere else and I was not raised by the public school systems of middle america. Suck it up hippies! If oil is so evil and they are just raping everyone for profit buy their stock. Nothings stopping you

^^^

LOL truth. Americans are dumb. Every day I thank iehovah that my parents had the good fortune to be born somewhere else and I was not raised by the public school systems of middle america. Suck it up hippies! If oil is so evil and they are just raping everyone for profit buy their stock. Nothings stopping you

so tell us the chuck life story...

so tell us the chuck life story...

HUh? I'm first generation. I lived in 10 states by highschool and was traveling out of country on my own by 16. Half my neighbors have not even left the state. Nothing wrong with that but ittt makes closes mindedness easy to understand. BTW I saw another Osama speech today. He said he has big change planned. What change? He says change a lott but never says whats hes actually gonna change. Maybe he is going to bring koncho to the US. That would be a big change. I think I can do without that though