Thread About Nothin

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

because we we standing up for a loacl friend? yeah cause standing by the side and watching unjust things happen to people is the right way to go

I'm just gonna leave these here...

Spencer, this is for you:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Its been awhile NWC. I miss my 855 and it still sits around in the garage. My budget is there but the time isn't so I haven't done much aside from the monthly crank and idle to running temps. I'm hoping to do a manual swap one of these days if I come across the right box and all. As for now I've been doing a few things to the Mazda 3 starting with a Racing Beat RSB and exhaust along with a E-Focus rear motor mount and a set of RPF1s. I was able to reuse the Michelin AS/3 I bought for the 850 for the setup. Hope everyone else around is doing well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

anybody parting out a T5-r or a 95 turbo? i need a ABS ECU and the control module it clips into (the main unit, not sure what its officially called). pretty sure its specific to 95 and at least a turbo. let me know

thanks in advance guys, look forward to seeing a bunch of you soon!

anybody parting out a T5-r or a 95 turbo? i need a ABS ECU and the control module it clips into (the main unit, not sure what its officially called). pretty sure its specific to 95 and at least a turbo. let me know

thanks in advance guys, look forward to seeing a bunch of you soon!

I might have an abs unit left over from my 95 850 (glt-non turbo) . I'll check tonight. I definitely don't have the socket for it though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived