How Your Car Sits

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finally got the dual exhaust done.

News today: My twin exaust in place and after listen someone of you, I modified rear spoiler .

Swapped my mom cars for the day. Picked up a set of Neptunes in Alabama. The father and son both drove red on black 855R's.

Posted Images

Hold the plug down gently with some pliers and use a small screw driver to pop the plug apart. It's much easier than people make it out to be.

Either way, the springs were for an S60R and although they fit, what I've read is with four people in the car the V70 would be riding on bump stops. Plus, the car needs front brakes, so I'll do springs later.

Either way, the springs were for an S60R and although they fit, what I've read is with four people in the car the V70 would be riding on bump stops. Plus, the car needs front brakes, so I'll do springs later.

Front brakes are a 15 minute job while answering emails and drinking beer.

Missed that they were S60 springs, no bueno.

heh, good luck finding V70R rear lowering springs with the correct spring rate. EST bought out all of Eibach's remaining stock, and they are officially sold out.

relevant:

LuuSJ8X.jpg

Edited by BIASED_WAFFLES
  • Upvote 2

heh, good luck finding V70R rear lowering springs with the correct spring rate

What about the TME v70r lowering springs on Viva? Those look pretty available.

Yeah, they're usually not bought just for the drop they give. They even out the rake nicely and drop the car moderately, but also are made specifically to work side by side with the 4C, so the ride is enhanced which you won't find in Eibach's or iPd springs.

That's TME lowering springs? Oooh, I dunno. That doesn't look like they give quite enough drop for the price/effort.

Contact AthruC on SS, names Adam, he made a plug in 4c fooler and has some non coilover setup that got home pretty low on his XC

That's TME lowering springs? Oooh, I dunno. That doesn't look like they give quite enough drop for the price/effort.