Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

Italy import?

Has been imported little over ten years ago and shows Italian approval code on the ID plate yes.

Looks damn clean for 500+k

What's the plan for this one?

The counter stopped working and shows 257K km .. OBD check shows 517K km and although the picture shows a nicer car I do have to say that it doesn't show it's mileage.

Plan is to make it a SwedeDemon. It's number Eleven btw. :)

Just before I bought SD2, S70, I was considering a white 850 Estate and transfer everything from SD1 but I couldn't find a cheap white 850 T5 without a sunroof. I bought SD2 back in 2005 and every now and then I went searching for a White 850 Estate to no avail until last week.

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 23.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A house.

PLX Devices Wideband O2 Kit with Bosch LSU 4.2 sensor. Now I can't be bagged anymore for running no front O2.

Untitled by KeysarPhoto, on Flickr

Posted Images

Has been imported little over ten years ago and shows Italian approval code on the ID plate yes.

It looks very good considering the amount of km, nice find ;)

"My purchase of the day".. Sport steering wheel for my 245, bought from a guy who found it at the JY :blink:. There is not the hub adaptor and the leather needs a restoration but I had it for a very good price ;)

20140908_001203.jpg

• Upvote 1

Not car related, but started playing the xbox one again with a few locals.

they were talking about this new game, looked it up, said fuck it figured id jump on the bandwagon.

Release date is tuesday, wife has school till 11 anyways :):lol:

PT_PS4_3D-Box_Front_RGB_-483x350-300x225

Too late. Tits are all bunched up.

I require pics of said bunching.

;)

noticed all the halos are coming to xbox one soon as well. O.o

And there are not a whole lot of multiplayer games for the One, its all either single, or online.

I kept watching the youtube previews while browsing and never really picked up on the fact it was a game. Always hit the skip button as soon as it pops up.

Looks like itll be fun. Just have to make sure I play and keep up with it or itll be like titan fall. Lvl 40 in a day and lvl 47 10 months later.