Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

• Replies 23.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A house.

PLX Devices Wideband O2 Kit with Bosch LSU 4.2 sensor. Now I can't be bagged anymore for running no front O2.

Untitled by KeysarPhoto, on Flickr

Posted Images

61ZBaaAXMNL._SL1500_.jpg

What are you planning for these?? The instrument cluster in my 99 has a couple bulbs out. I've done some searching, but curious what options are out there. LED conversion? Change colors?? I see the bulbs can be replaced, but I have 5 circuit boards that showed up for recycling at work, and each board has 210 of what I think are those ^^^ LED bulbs in them.

I've been contemplating this for awhile... Finally pulled the trigger.

Getting back into a sport I haven't been in for too long. :/

x20 330 grain. High Plains Hunter Carbon Arrow.

2497X.jpg

Bear 60" Kodiak Recurve. 60#.

20923X.jpg

Provided by 3RiversArchery.

What are you planning for these?? The instrument cluster in my 99 has a couple bulbs out. I've done some searching, but curious what options are out there. LED conversion? Change colors?? I see the bulbs can be replaced, but I have 5 circuit boards that showed up for recycling at work, and each board has 210 of what I think are those ^^^ LED bulbs in them.

I bought a bunch of different ones to see what I can use them for. They are 5mm and 3mm. 50 of each, So i'll have plenty to play with. Mostly for switches and such. I didn't get the ones that change color, t hey do have them though. After looking at Coreys and Serges threads on ambient lighting I might play with that a little bit too.

It will be a little while before I do any of that though. With the new arrival to the family, my car tinkering time is going to be cut short for a while.

I bought a bunch of different ones to see what I can use them for. They are 5mm and 3mm. 50 of each, So i'll have plenty to play with. Mostly for switches and such. I didn't get the ones that change color, t hey do have them though. After looking at Coreys and Serges threads on ambient lighting I might play with that a little bit too.

It will be a little while before I do any of that though. With the new arrival to the family, my car tinkering time is going to be cut short for a while.

Boy or girl?

EDIT: Or a puppy?

Edited by rmorse
  • Upvote 1

GR-310547.jpg

Items 11, 17a and 22. O-rings for the fuel rail. Hoping it's not indicative of excessive fuel pressure, almost all O-rings are leaking.

And the dreaded purchase: (generic pic)

fullsize_10437.jpg

Maintenance purchases are party poopers, they suck money away from projects and performance mods. :(

• Upvote 1

Thanks Juan,

It will be a while before I buy another one. It was a good deal though so i couldn't pass it up. Need to save money for new headrest entertainment for the kids.

Next one I would like a Seamaster ;)

:) sounds good, let me know if you need some help looking. You sound like me back when I got my first SMP, now about 5-6 smp's later lol