Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

• Replies 23.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A house.

PLX Devices Wideband O2 Kit with Bosch LSU 4.2 sensor. Now I can't be bagged anymore for running no front O2.

Untitled by KeysarPhoto, on Flickr

Posted Images

Well thats good to hear. I don't trust reviews on Amazon. I searched for quite a while and these seemed like the best for <$100. I like laying in bed and watching the news and a few other shows before I go to bed, but with Olivia in the sidesleeper, I have not been able to lately.

Speaking of the reviews, I never had a problem with them slipping off my head, but I do have a big head.

just make sure you follow the first charge instructions, a full 24 hours to give them the charge memory. Mine have beenough going for almost 3 years strong (3 years this Christmas).

Not a new Volvo... probably some part for the 855?

yup. odometer gear. BUT! there's something else. John, you have one, i'm pretty sure. it's in the pic.... lol

yup. odometer gear. BUT! there's something else. John, you have one, i'm pretty sure. it's in the pic.... lol

The foam finger, I figured that was too obvious. I got mine for free after asking if they were for sale! Does it have a part number/price? Haha

The foam finger, I figured that was too obvious. I got mine for free after asking if they were for sale! Does it have a part number/price? Haha

well shit! we got ripped off. We did the same exact thing and the guy was like.... 5 bucks and call it a deal? haha. on the invoice it was "volvopointerfinger" :lol:

• Upvote 1

Trying to declutter my workspace and realized how many tools I had sitting out and hanging on the wall since my Craftsman chest is completely full. So grabbed this today from Home Depot.

20141013_205507_zpsyqryk0vo.jpg

It was one of the cheapest boxes I could find but after looking at it for a bit at the store it seemed pretty solid. Good enough for a home garage box. Moved some stuff around and now this is almost full. Pretty soon I'm going to need to sell all of the tool boxes and upgrade to a bottom/top 52" chest.

• Upvote 1

Probably better than most new Crapsman.

I have craftsman tools that I've owned for more than 25 years and they're perfect..

Stuff I've gotten in the last 5-10 is absolute crap. Now all their sockets are cheap junk from China..

Good tools I'll just buy Mac and cheapo stuff seems like husky and Kobalt are better than Crapsman.

Dammit.

Probably better than most new Crapsman.

I have craftsman tools that I've owned for more than 25 years and they're perfect..

Stuff I've gotten in the last 5-10 is absolute crap. Now all their sockets are cheap junk from China..

Good tools I'll just buy Mac and cheapo stuff seems like husky and Kobalt are better than Crapsman.

Dammit.

Craftsman I feel like is the H&M of tools. Some of their stuff is good when you get it on sale, but don't go there and pay $100 for a suit jacket.

There is a husky box that's led lit and clear front drawers I've seen

Is that it?

On mobile :(

No. This is their 42" box, the LED one is a 46". I was looking at it, but honestly, it was kind of stupid. ;) (not to offend you). It looked like it had a decent amount of fail points with how its designed.