Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

• Replies 23.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A house.

PLX Devices Wideband O2 Kit with Bosch LSU 4.2 sensor. Now I can't be bagged anymore for running no front O2.

Got this a few weeks ago.

Posted Images

do88-kit126S.jpg

$(KGrHqVHJDEE7Bcvh8foBO1JLSDtf!~~60_35.J

I don't like how the silicone I fished through my gutted coupler bends, both in the engine bay and interior. It also pulls on the heater core lines so much that I can't tighten the bracket down enough. I realized engine movement will only exacerbate this problem once I start to drive it.

• Upvote 1

Coming home from my parents last weekend in some snow, Katherine following me in her C30, the new all seasons the dealership put on her car were complete trash in the snow. We made it home, her car wouldn't make it into the garage on our flat driveway covered in snow. The car was stuck in 3 inches of powder on a flat surface. So, ordered her snows for our anniversary....and then ordered myself winters/wheels as well.

20150109_123119_zpsndw8sdsa.jpg

20150109_204747_zpst1svcjf2.jpg

• Upvote 1

16249685652_b05ba2f981_b.jpg

Untitled by JVC8790, on Flickr

Used to own a Nitro Revo as a kid and it never ran and was expensive. Well, now I'm an adult, so it was time to fulfill my childhood dreams, this time electric. This thing is 12 kinds of stupid. Also bought $100 worth of new batteries for it 15 minutes after I bought it used off craigslist.

• Upvote 4