Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

On June 22, 2016 at 0:48 PM, Timbo Slice said:

Here's the list that I grabbed. All Amazon Prime because it was all available over there.

-Parker 24C with 5 Shark Super Chrome blades
-Escali 100% Pure Badger brush
-Pacific Shaving Company Nick Stick
-Gentleman Jon Aluminum Block
-Barrister & Mann Latha Shave Soap
-Smallflower DE Blade Sampler Pack (Another pack of Shark Super Chrome, Big Ben Super Stainless, Lord Super Stainless, and Astra Super Platinum)

It's nice to finally hit puberty and need to shave. I feel like a man now.

6BF20B9B-1763-4E82-B859-9078B0B643BE_zps

• Upvote 4
  • Replies 23.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A house.

PLX Devices Wideband O2 Kit with Bosch LSU 4.2 sensor. Now I can't be bagged anymore for running no front O2.

Got this a few weeks ago.

Posted Images

9 hours ago, Fudge_Brownie said:

Are you at the mid-point between state/public parks, so you end up being a break point? I wonder if the parks department could be convinced to install a mini-rest stop with a portapotty and trashcan? Maybe some of the landowners in the area might be willing to make a donation to make it happen?

I am right next to one of the State Parks. It is very desolate in this area. The next nearest POI is 12 miles to the north, and is the nearest place with any real facilities.

It is a problem not only for me, but for the whole community. It has become such a problem that we are having meetings with all of the local agencies trying to get something done about it. The biggest problem is nothing in this area was made to accommodate the amount of people that are coming through, not even the highway.

You can read a little bit about it here if you are interested. It is one of the locals blogs, who does a pretty good job documenting locals issues and events.

8 hours ago, Yellow95 said:

Picture of a bush turd or you are a liar.

I'll have a plethora of them for you this weekend. Any particular shape or consistency you would like to see? I'll have plenty to chose from.

Hell, I'll scoop some up and send you a care package of them in the mail.

• Upvote 2
10 hours ago, survolvo said:

I'll have a plethora of them for you this weekend. Any particular shape or consistency you would like to see? I'll have plenty to chose from.

Hell, I'll scoop some up and send you a care package of them in the mail.

I prefer the standard 4 or 5" food baby.  Nothing exquisite.  Corn is even optional.

• Upvote 4
On Monday, June 20, 2016 at 8:01 AM, gmsgltr said:

oooo which turbo did ya go with?

The Kinugawa 20G using ev14 800 cc injectors.

8 cm housing 

Billet "extended tip" anti surge wheel

All per Aaron's recommendations it seemed the most bang for the buck and I think I'll go with E85, should be well north of 400 whp when done.

IMG_1208.JPG

• Upvote 7
5 hours ago, gmsgltr said:

awesome

does someone make a line kit that makes it an easy swap in?

It seems to have come with everything needed, expect the transition flange to the DP.

Galant needed a brake refresh so... why not.  
No more mushy brakes on mountain runs. 

Hawk HP Plus pads

hawk_hp_plus_440px.jpg

ATE Amber
ate_amberbrakefluid20_600px.jpg

Centric blanks
cryostop_rotor_600px.jpg

Edited by fivex84
On 6/24/2016 at 10:01 AM, ErikS said:

8 cm housing 

All per Aaron's recommendations it seemed the most bang for the buck and I think I'll go with E85, should be well north of 400 whp when done.

I still need to turn my 16G in to a 20G. Downside is the Evo III housing is only 7cm. 

56 minutes ago, Kevin. said:

ARD did in the past

Wasn't that RZ Design, not ARD?

On June 24, 2016 at 10:01 AM, ErikS said:

8 cm housing 

I'm very curious to see what you think of the 20G. TD06 hotside right? Any particular reason you chose 8cm over the 10cm hotside?