Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

I go between 5 bikes but the queen is my lynskey cooper, sram Reds, enve 4.5.  

thing is a dream. Sub 17lbs.  

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 23.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A house.

PLX Devices Wideband O2 Kit with Bosch LSU 4.2 sensor. Now I can't be bagged anymore for running no front O2.

Got this a few weeks ago.

Posted Images

On 3/25/2021 at 8:09 AM, flyfishing3 said:

what kind of bike is your Road bike?

I'm still just kicking the Alan Super Record around.

Looking at selling it and upgrading to something full carbon in the near future.

Honestly.  After my super wreck a couple years ago, I’d never go full carbon.  I'm a metal guy forever. 

The cooper is Ti.  I love it 

I have a couple rides on the Sidi shots now.   Hands down most comfortable cycling shoes I've owned.  They are better than some running shoes I own. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

drove an explorer st last year - was honestly pretty sweet. our sales manager has one.

havent driven a new xc90 or xc60 to be honest. I like the t5 r-design though, thats the path id go if we were getting another suv. they look phenomenal and the t5 is a tad more simple than the t6 - making me believe they would be a little more reasonable to own longer term... who knows

3 hours ago, flyfishing3 said:

Looks good Dave.  

How many kids you got now?  

2 kids... all done snip snip.

1 hour ago, gmsgltr said:

drove an explorer st last year - was honestly pretty sweet. our sales manager has one.

havent driven a new xc90 or xc60 to be honest. I like the t5 r-design though, thats the path id go if we were getting another suv. they look phenomenal and the t5 is a tad more simple than the t6 - making me believe they would be a little more reasonable to own longer term... who knows

I was surprised how much pep it has, 300 hp. T5 is fine for me, t6 is nice but t5 with polestar is great. I WFH perm now so I drive the kids to school and run errunds. company I work for killed their office here so I am just WFH. T5 while only having 250 hp (less than my last car) it feels OH SO MORE POWERFUL.