Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

LOL. Did you get that plate?

Yeah finally haha. Left you a facebook comment as I was at the PO. I was asked questions for like 20 min haha

Tried to get it installed last night but I couldn't get the 2 screws out of the TB part. Going to have to figure something out....Ideas?

• Replies 23.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A house.

PLX Devices Wideband O2 Kit with Bosch LSU 4.2 sensor. Now I can't be bagged anymore for running no front O2.

Got this a few weeks ago.

Posted Images

Yeah finally haha. Left you a facebook comment as I was at the PO. I was asked questions for like 20 min haha

Tried to get it installed last night but I couldn't get the 2 screws out of the TB part. Going to have to figure something out....Ideas?

LOL.

Are your TB bolts Torx or Flat Head?

dirt cheap score on ebay. :)

D3S_8059-1200.jpg

Nice! I got a Sigma 30mm F/1.4 a few months ago and absolutely love it. It's razor sharp wide open. I went with ken rockwell's suggestion of the Canon 28mm lens first and after 2 of them not being able to focus worth a shit in low light, I returned them and got the sigma and couldn't be happier.

The canon 18-200 F/3.5 IS should be here today. If I like it more than my tamron 17-50, I'll be selling the tamron to help fund a canon 12-20mm.

anyways, this showed up this weekend with the EOS adaptor. $150 in mint condition FTW!

00000110066-Metz54MZ4hotshoeflash-l.jpg