Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

ah sick, hope you brush your teeth after you do that, eugh cottage cheese when you wake up

of course I brush my teeth after that :D

My suit has a warranty. Anyways, you still didnt answer my question?

BTW, did you get a free MBC because of me?

No you are not invited to my wedding.

I am trying to return the MBC this weekend... and I am going back to the IPD HD BCS

• Downvote 1
  • Replies 23.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A house.

PLX Devices Wideband O2 Kit with Bosch LSU 4.2 sensor. Now I can't be bagged anymore for running no front O2.

Untitled by KeysarPhoto, on Flickr

Posted Images

I am trying to return the MBC this weekend... and I am going back to the IPD HD BCS

Thanks Dave :rolleyes:

Any I was not talking about MY MBC...I was asking if Dawes sent you a free one because you complained about the one that I sent you that you said wasn't working.

The prototype one?

What was your take on it when you had it in the 1st time around?

Dave, you moron! :lol:You complain about OJ being too acidic but you substitute it with the single most acidic drink available ? Coke! :arob:

Your stomach must hate you.

True that stuff will eat corrosion right off a battery :lol: , which is why I drink it, keeps the pipes claen :D:lol::lol: .

Dave, you moron! :lol: You complain about OJ being too acidic but you substitute it with the single most acidic drink available ? Coke! :arob:

Your stomach must hate you.

what soda? It might be more acidic Matt but it does not bother me as much as OJ.

oh and :arob: :arob: :arob: :arob: :arob: :arob: :lol::arob:

Any I was not talking about MY MBC...I was asking if Dawes sent you a free one because you complained about the one that I sent you that you said wasn't working.

Do not speak of what you do not know.

• Downvote 1

what soda? It might be more acidic Matt but it does not bother me as much as OJ.

oh and :arob: :arob: :arob: :arob: :arob: :arob: :lol::arob:

I agree, citric acid messes with my stomache something fierce.

Thats pathetic Dave. Seriously. You are so cheap that you have to scam a small company out of $30 just to get a freaking MBC?

Thats pathetic Dave. Seriously. You are so cheap that you have to scam a small company out of $30 just to get a freaking MBC?

Who says that I scammed them.

Again Adam, you have no idea what you are talking about so go study... or eat

• Downvote 4

Why do i detect a sense of surprise in this? There really shouldn't be any whatsoever

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

i drink a couple sodas a day. Pepsi max is my fav, then diet pepsi, then coke 0

i can't even tell you the last cup of coffee i had, maybe college. i've had less than 5 cups in my life.

same with my wife. we don't even buy it for others.

That's what she said.

Get that flash off the camera, you'll always be dissatisfied with the results until you do. I'm not a canon guy, but I don't the 580EXII has PC sync ports, I know you can add them, which isn't all that hard (I've done it to 2 of my flashes). But if you go off camera, you can use Nikon flashes which are awesome and have PC ports built into them. Otherwise though, the 580EXII is a great powerful flash.

It (the 580) does support PC connection as well as wireless transmission for remote use and communicate with other slave flashes, etc. It's pretty ballin so I'll have to read up on it. I downloaded the canon flash bible from the POTN forum. Thing's over 100 pages X_x

i can't even tell you the last cup of coffee i had, maybe college. i've had less than 5 cups in my life.

Ha, I did the opposite. Stopped drinking soda and eating fast food when I got to college, and drink coffee every morning. If I stop drinking coffee for a couple days, my shitting schedule gets messed up. :lol:

I have 1-3 cups of espresso a day, but soft drinks were too hard on my teeth, I stopped years ago. And when I watched a maintenance guy show me how a can of coke could eat through a drain pipe, I figured I'd leave that for others. :blink: