Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

Paying for classes out of pocket this semester.

Signed up for a payment plan. They took 25% of the full cost for a deposit.

Fucked me out of $197. Sucks to happen right before Christmas. <_<

i drink a couple sodas a day. Pepsi max is my fav, then diet pepsi, then coke 0

i can't even tell you the last cup of coffee i had, maybe college. i've had less than 5 cups in my life.

same with my wife. we don't even buy it for others.

Pepsi > Coke.

but

McDonald's Coke > anything else.

• Replies 23.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A house.

PLX Devices Wideband O2 Kit with Bosch LSU 4.2 sensor. Now I can't be bagged anymore for running no front O2.

Untitled by KeysarPhoto, on Flickr

Posted Images

Yeah but just think Matt... that $197 is nothing when you have a job because of your education :)

Keep it up man!

I am going to see your boy-friend this Christmas... Reid is in Austin and I will be down there for x-mas

• Downvote 2

Ha, I did the opposite. Stopped drinking soda and eating fast food when I got to college[/b], and drink coffee every morning. If I stop drinking coffee for a couple days, my shitting schedule gets messed up. :lol:

Me too :lol: , I brew a pot every morning.

Yeah but just think Matt... that $197 is nothing when you have a job because of your education :)

Keep it up man!

I am going to see your boy-friend this Christmas... Reid is in Austin and I will be down there for x-mas

Yeah I know, it's a wise investment. Even when spending $200 for something like that, it's a good feeling. Just can't wait to be done.

Nice! You guys going to hang out at all?

Why do I have a feeling that Carlisle will be epic?

Me too :lol: , I brew a pot every morning.

Same, have the timer set to start brewing the same time my alarm goes off. Nothing better than waking up to the sound/smell of coffee being made.

McDonald's Coke > anything else.

true,

street rumor years ago was coke wanted to use the McD formula and that was going to be NEW COKE. McD went crazy and threatened to pull Coke products and Coke backed down.

the NEW COKE they came out with was terrible.

Yeah I know, it's a wise investment. Even when spending $200 for something like that, it's a good feeling. Just can't wait to be done.

Nice! You guys going to hang out at all?

Why do I have a feeling that Carlisle will be epic?

I am going to try to meet up with him. I get in the 21st so that might be an option... I have to go to Houston and do x-mas shopping so I am sure him and I could meet up for a beer.

I am going all out on X-Mas eve. My brothers are taking me out again... this time I will not pee on the window, hat or my brothers MB keys.

Carlisle will be great if people come

• Downvote 3