Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

• Replies 23.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A house.

PLX Devices Wideband O2 Kit with Bosch LSU 4.2 sensor. Now I can't be bagged anymore for running no front O2.

Got this a few weeks ago.

Posted Images

Heico VOLUTION 18" Bright Silver:

VLA-850-101-T1.jpg

Pirelli P Zero Nero 235/40/18

pi_p_zero_nero_ms_ci1_l.jpg

S60 Sport kit (I needed to replace the front spoiler and get the sideskirts)

S60_Sp2.jpg

I technically already have the rear wing, rear bumper, and front spoiler installed but the front spoiler got damaged over the winter and I was missing the sideskirts.

did you buy the sport kit oem? what did it run you? nice wheels too

$1,273 plus $150 shipping...

Link to product page on Volvowholesaleparts.com

That's where I bought it from. Great site for any Volvo parts btw, great prices.

The first time I bought just the rear and front bumper pieces because that's all someone had for sale from Swedespeed.com. I bought the rear wing off of Volvowholesaleparts.com - that's not included in the Sport kit.

Thanks about the wheels, f#$&king expensive though...the wheel lock nuts alone are $300. :o

Yo Trebor, you should post up some pics of your s60 in either the show room here or on SS. Even though you might already have the Volutions on I'd like to see some more shots with the IPD VMS wheels.

Yo Trebor, you should post up some pics of your s60 in either the show room here or on SS. Even though you might already have the Volutions on I'd like to see some more shots with the IPD VMS wheels.

I actually don't even have the VOLUTIONS on yet, I literally just ordered them online.

For right now the best I can do is my cardomain page, http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3849019/2

I really love the IPD VMS wheels, but not to knock IPD, they are a great company, but these wheels hit the slightest pot hole and they get bent.

Oh, and as soon as I get my car with everything installed on it I will most certainly post pictures here, on SS and hopefully meet some of you in Carlisle.

car looks great, those wheels just don't work, maybe they will look better in person, can never go wrong with lutions though

and I can tell you what I didn't purchase...MF'ers

order-update@amazon.com

to me

show details 1:25 PM (52 minutes ago)

Hello from Amazon.com.

Due to a lack of availability from our suppliers, we will not be able to obtain the following item(s) from your order:

Edited by Mesoam

car looks great, those wheels just don't work, maybe they will look better in person, can never go wrong with lutions though

They really do look a lot better in person, they don't seem to photograph so well at times. It's strange.

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to putting on the Heico wheels.

ftq89xqf8qanfhgmedium.jpg

Apple USB keyboard w/ numpad. Using it on my Windows box... truly an amazing keyboard. Changed some keys around (swapped alt and option, made F13 print screen), and now it's the best PC keyboard I have ever used.

ftq89xqf8qanfhgmedium.jpg

Apple USB keyboard w/ numpad. Using it on my Windows box... truly an amazing keyboard. Changed some keys around (swapped alt and option, made F13 print screen), and now it's the best PC keyboard I have ever used.

I have both the wired and wireless versions of this keyboard and I agree, it is by far one of the best keyboards I've ever used. I just wish the wireless version was a full keyboard with number pad like the USB counterpart...