Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

536b9c6c0c749a69a3f62fa4ea76f7df.jpg

Really hoping that it'll address the nagging foot pain in my right foot. sad.gif

never ran in brooks but my dad does, the brooks adrenaline to be exact. which are these? the trance?

i run in whatever they give us for free up here at school which right now is the nike lunarglide... the colors are interesting the shoes are ok...

thumb2php.jpg

• Replies 23.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A house.

PLX Devices Wideband O2 Kit with Bosch LSU 4.2 sensor. Now I can't be bagged anymore for running no front O2.

Got this a few weeks ago.

Posted Images

never ran in brooks but my dad does, the brooks adrenaline to be exact. which are these? the trance?

i run in whatever they give us for free up here at school which right now is the nike lunarglide... the colors are interesting the shoes are ok...

thumb2php.jpg

They're the adrenaline, IIRC. Good shoes, no major complaint. A little too soft and padded for my taste, but I guess they'll do the trick while we figure out what's wrong with my right foot/ankle.

Why just OK ? If you could choose one of the free pairs given to you, which would you take ?

nice hows the car been?

pretty good. i blew the coupler from the turbo to the fmic piping. the clamp wasn't even on the coupler.... :huh:

gonna try and get a new rad support so when i get the new rad in and wideband everything will line up when it goes back together lol

bought these for my mom's xc90

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Yokohama&tireModel=AVID+ENVigor+(H%26V)&partnum=36HR8ENVXL&vehicleSearch=true&fromCompare1=yes&autoMake=Volvo&autoYear=2004&autoModel=XC90&autoModClar=2.5T%20AWD

Its a fad...I have no clue why but the stupid hipsters decided that they wanted to ride bikes and multiple speeds were too much for their brains so they decided to all ride single speeds or fixies...

• Upvote 1