Tuners Rejoice! Free Tuning For M4.4!

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Attention: The first 30 or so pages of this thread are outdated. Please refer to the M4.4 Wikia article where all the relevant information is currently being collated. Before asking any questions p

Crush it.

After alot of testing and rewriting code, we finally got a useful new mod working. As we all know, some time ago my dad Piet found out how to convert to bigger maf housings with the maf factor. Conver

Posted Images

Really eager to get my 850 up and running and play around with the new bin and my big turbo... feels like my childhood christmas all over again :D:D Great work as usual Piet, venderbroeck and all the other guys who contribute to the rev!! 

The new version will of course contain the maf factor mod, as well as Piet's wideband mod.

​Patiently waiting for this!  My car runs great but gas mileage is sucking..

Edited by gdog

Afaik, the rev6 bin simply volvo released is the latest one.
It had code added for launch control, and he was working on flat foot shifting.
It also had some parameters added to the adx.
I'm probably basing the new release on rev6.

I'm going to create a changelog for the new release, and a manual explaining some of the new features.

Edited by venderbroeck
  • Upvote 4

I've finished my newest mod, and I've tested it as far as I could with my tiny 15g.

I need another tester though.
Tester should have:

-a large turbocharger
-a large maf sensor (both should be large enough to easily hit the load cap @ 12.24 ms)
-opportunity to do some highway pullage

Preferably the stock manner of boost control would still be in use as well.
Please send a PM with the bin, adx, and xdf you're using atm if you want to help.

Has anyone successfully added additional pins to the ECU socket? I know that Razorx did, but I can't find the post now. 

I've been trying to remove the pins from an old harness, but can't seem to get them out without mangling them. I've been looking for the correct terminal release tool, but haven't had any luck.