What Did You Do To Your Car Today.

scout01

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Gotta break up this mans personal streak here.  😛  ❤️ 

Took the s70 to work yesterday, stopped by Maitland Importers to get warranty battery since mine started leaking.  
Drove it home and ran it through the hand wash to get all the dust and pollen off its accumulated from sitting. 

Today its sitting pretty upfront at work.  

It's funny how much you realize you miss a car and a passion once you start diving it again.    
So ordered parts last night, and made a plan to finish a bunch of stuff on it and tackle some projects I never started but have always wanted to do to it. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, gmsgltr said:

same boat

i drive mine once, fall back in love... then spend the next two days planning to purchase shit etc etc. then dont.

Same.  
My biggest issue right now is 90% of photos that used to be out there for how to do things, are now gone so im trying to piece write ups together so I can knock out a few things.  

But I think im going start knocking stuff out and get back into it again. 

About time someone other than me is posting here.

I pulled the damaged hard brake line off.  I have to find a replacement now.

11 hours ago, gmsgltr said:

same boat

i drive mine once, fall back in love... then spend the next two days planning to purchase shit etc etc. then dont.

I do that with my spider, except I am actually buying stuff and installing it.  I put a new transmission in it a few months ago and over the past week I installed an upgraded cooling system.  I finished it just in time for the Volvo to break.  :)

15 hours ago, gilber33 said:

How come you don't drive it? 

time. money. really, too many reasons or should i say excuses... it's just not a priority at the time.

its a priority for me this year though to get it 100% running and inspected - it hasnt been since 2017ish 

2019.5 I finished our townhouse and sold it

2018.5-2019.5 I flipped a condo with my dad in the evenings and weekends 

2019.5-present we bought a massive house that needs to be completely overhauled and im doing all the work myself again

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1