What Did You Do To Your Car Today.

Didn't work on the car, but for the car.  While the spider is still getting some exhaust work done, I cleaned up the garage a bit and installed a tire rack on the wall.  Barely made a dent in my wheel collection, so I probably need to order 4 more racks.  😛

I also put gas in the car.  :)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Replies 24.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• matt b

• 7 VII 7

• Oreo931

• Chilled man

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

no because you cannot mesh T5 and Pole... too much of a "stretch" if you said "waxed my rocket" that would have been better

What are you raising it to?? I'm just throwing the MBC wide open. (Worse case, the ECU will get pissed and fuel-cut, but the tune should fix that.) I'm really interested to see how far that 15G can

Started it. Drove it.

Posted Images

12 hours ago, Zappo said:

Didn't work on the car, but for the car.  While the spider is still getting some exhaust work done, I cleaned up the garage a bit and installed a tire rack on the wall.  Barely made a dent in my wheel collection, so I probably need to order 4 more racks.  😛

I also put gas in the car.  :)

Pic of said Tire Rack?

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/16/2020 at 8:49 AM, Zappo said:

The remote itself was bad.  I got a new one, it paired and it worked.

The old one died in the middle of the day.  Batteries were good, I could hear the buttons working, but it wouldn't pair again.  I got 2 remotes when I bought the car and the second one worked for a while, but it started just locking the car regardless of the button you pushed.

I see the iPd sells the OEM ones now, so I got one.  They were hard to find a few years ago.

Think my RKE died today; bugger!

Fixed an alignment issue on the Volvo.  It should also solve my torque steer problem.

• Upvote 2

Didn't mess with the Volvo today, but on the spider I cleaned the vapor separator and install new hoses for it.  The short elbow was so old it broke.

• Like 1

Put gas in the s60.

Kinda stared blankly at the s70 this morning as I debated driving it to work instead, then realized I didn't feel like driving a manual in bumper to bumper traffic this morning.

Maybe I'll drive the V70R today... I have my E39 in the garage for me to change a bunch of cooling system parts and a few other things, but it's too damn cold to do anything.

Spring can't come soon enough!

Went to jump in the S70 this morning at 5am (30~ degrees), and remembered the ac controls don't work when its too cold (solder joints?) so I promptly noped out of that one and into the S60.

So enjoyed the heat in the s60 and then turned it off half way in and opened the moon roof lmao.

5 hours ago, melvinjoe said:

i envy the people who are doing Detailing in DIY. I have to learn that !!

you want us to click the link in your signature dont you? you are so sneaky! 

4 hours ago, gmsgltr said:

you want us to click the link in your signature dont you? you are so sneaky! 

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I didn't even see it this morning lmao, I was just like wtf is this guy on about.

Installed a rear bumper guard. I had some spider cracking in the paint on top of my bumper from a buddy's Jeep Wrangler. This should take care of it. Looks good and matches the other black plastics pretty well. New German Performance. 

unnamed.jpg

• Upvote 2

First time draining the catch can after install.  It looks cool, but not very convenient to drain, so I may need another solution.

It does work well though.

• Like 1