What Did You Do To Your Car Today.

I was not impressed with the finish. I used the showroom black, I will eventually use a similar method to how Serge restored his

Edited by Mesoam
  • Replies 24.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• matt b

• 7 VII 7

• Oreo931

• Chilled man

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

no because you cannot mesh T5 and Pole... too much of a "stretch" if you said "waxed my rocket" that would have been better

What are you raising it to?? I'm just throwing the MBC wide open. (Worse case, the ECU will get pissed and fuel-cut, but the tune should fix that.) I'm really interested to see how far that 15G can

Started it. Drove it.

Posted Images

Yeah, I don't like stuff in a spray can, too much fumes, etc... (dirty hippie in me talking)

But you can check it out at Carlisle, I think it came out fine. Less shine than the rear (OEM bumper, less than 1 yr old) but definitely better than that sorry Kiwi dye shit.

• Upvote 1

Yeah, I don't like stuff in a spray can, too much fumes, etc... (dirty hippie in me talking)

But you can check it out at Carlisle, I think it came out fine. Less shine than the rear (OEM bumper, less than 1 yr old) but definitely better than that sorry Kiwi dye shit.

Agreed, and if you use a foam roller found in any craft store it goes on much more evenly.

Hoping the weather makes nice soon so I can do the R's next.

Last night:

New tires mounted

Finished rolling/pulling rear fenders

Oil change

RELOCATED HORNS :lol: (fuck yeah Reid!)

New rear brake pads

Installed polished 960 plate/throttle body

Thanks to Tim for helping me!

made a 3.5in downpipe for my 28r. My god, my car now sounds like satan taking a sh!t thats been in his bowls for months, nasty. Might have to throw a muff on,

Pegs + dark silver = unsure.gif (only because I haven't laid the paint yet)

I got tired of looking at curb rash and chipped clear, I got tired of looking at the PO's shitty repairs, so I sanded them down last week and with today being the last day I can realistically do stuff on the car, I'm finally painting them.

You'll see them in PA, hopefully they'll look good. I haven't used a paint gun in a few years, so I feel a little rusty.