What Did You Do To Your Car Today.

fffffuucckkkk. Everybody OK/??

Yeah, my dad has a sore neck but that's it.

Toronto drivers...

One less pewter 855 on the road; now to find another wagon.

I had just hand washed it last night too.

• Replies 24.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• matt b

• 7 VII 7

• Oreo931

• Chilled man

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

no because you cannot mesh T5 and Pole... too much of a "stretch" if you said "waxed my rocket" that would have been better

What are you raising it to?? I'm just throwing the MBC wide open. (Worse case, the ECU will get pissed and fuel-cut, but the tune should fix that.) I'm really interested to see how far that 15G can

Started it. Drove it.

Posted Images

Yeah, my dad has a sore neck but that's it.

Toronto drivers...

One less pewter 855 on the road; now to find another wagon.

I had just hand washed it last night too.

Glad eveyone is whole at least. The car is replaceable. I posted a 98 T5 in the CL finds a little while ago.

Picture495.jpg

replaced the left one with the right one. <_<

and finally replaced the fog light that's been cracked for quite a while.

Picture497.jpg

Picture498.jpg

also popped in a new shifter light bulb...so for the first time in probably 2 years i can see what im shifting into :lol:

replaced the left one with the right one. <_<

and finally replaced the fog light that's been cracked for quite a while.

also popped in a new shifter light bulb...so for the first time in probably 2 years i can see what im shifting into :lol:

Nice! Does your "SEW" trans. switch illuminate aside from the little dot to let you know which button's pressed in? Mine do not and I'm thinking there's a burnt bulb but keep forgetting to pull my center console and look. :lol:

• Downvote 1

Got the coolant leak fixed. Tightened up the downpipe, drove it around the block a little. Washed it. Still can't find the vacuum leak.

Helped my brother replace his B+ cable and wash his car.

I've been driving my brothers car occasionaly and man there is a huge difference in shifter feel from my car to his. I have brass bushings, short shift kit, and shortened shift lever vs all oem. Oem feels like a floppy dildo laugh.gif

Today I picked up the Matrix from the body shop. all looks well.

On Saturday I actually finished, and got the XC out of my Garage after nearly 2 years!

pulled headliner :ph34r:

thats the best! Ive done it like 20 times already... this will be the last time though I hope due to the new glue I got...

I drove down to iPD and picked up some new parts. Threw in a K&N Filter. I was passing a guy in 3rd when something made a snap-bang noise from under the hood. My oil light came on and I instantly shut off my car. Pretty sure I snapped my timing belt :(

• Upvote 1

I drove down to iPD and picked up some new parts. Threw in a K&N Filter. I was passing a guy in 3rd when something made a snap-bang noise from under the hood. My oil light came on and I instantly shut off my car. Pretty sure I snapped my timing belt :(

Ouch! I hope Not!