What Did You Do To Your Car Today.

wtf

dont worry. While everything is forsale at the right price. My right price is around 5 figures. My car isn't going anywhere unless someone makes an offer like that laugh.gif

but as for my car. I was supposed to check timing with the shop today but no word back from them dry.gif. I'm half tempted to have the car towed back here since so far they were only able to tell me what I knew : No vacuum leaks and after a few minutes of driving the plugs foul out...

• Replies 24.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• matt b

• 7 VII 7

• Oreo931

• Chilled man

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

no because you cannot mesh T5 and Pole... too much of a "stretch" if you said "waxed my rocket" that would have been better

What are you raising it to?? I'm just throwing the MBC wide open. (Worse case, the ECU will get pissed and fuel-cut, but the tune should fix that.) I'm really interested to see how far that 15G can

Started it. Drove it.

Posted Images

Put a new rotor on it, thought that would fix the vibration... didnt.

talked to the fiancee's uncle, who races cars for a "side job"

said I should have just replaced the pads with the same type...

pads before had no shims, pads now, have shims.

sooo tomorrow morning buying some shimless pads and installing them in 20 minutes or less... LOL

dont worry. While everything is forsale at the right price. My right price is around 5 figures. My car isn't going anywhere unless someone makes an offer like that laugh.gif

but as for my car. I was supposed to check timing with the shop today but no word back from them dry.gif. I'm half tempted to have the car towed back here since so far they were only able to tell me what I knew : No vacuum leaks and after a few minutes of driving the plugs foul out...

what happened to the car again? i remember you snapping an axle and maybe screwing up your clutch.

Well that was a complete fail.

what happened?

I replaced a hard brake line today.. that was fun. Also put in a new SS brake hose on that side, and a rebuilt caliper, along with Hawk HPS on both fronts to match the ones I put on the rear a few days ago.

what happened?

Car's sitting on the side of the road a couple miles away, completely dead battery, don't know what's draining it, I'm guessing the alternator is completely wasted even though it worked fine before the swap. And shifting problems.

See here, maybe you can help me .wink.gif

http://volvospeed.com/vs_forum/index.php/topic/134668-need-help/

Finally. I bet you were happy to unload that thing.

Relieved, yes. I don't like expensive cars. This one was too unpredictable.

Merc?

Yup. Not sure about the brand either, drove my mother in law's C class wagon, I hated it.

Relieved, yes. I don't like expensive cars. This one was too unpredictable.

Yup. Not sure about the brand either, drove my mother in law's C class wagon, I hated it.

ugh merc i sure your hatred :lol: mom has a c class as well. grant it its the lower end model it seems cheap as hell to me..