• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• matt b

• 7 VII 7

• Oreo931

• Chilled man

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

no because you cannot mesh T5 and Pole... too much of a "stretch" if you said "waxed my rocket" that would have been better

What are you raising it to?? I'm just throwing the MBC wide open. (Worse case, the ECU will get pissed and fuel-cut, but the tune should fix that.) I'm really interested to see how far that 15G can

Started it. Drove it.

Posted Images

rear pads/rotors. skipping the fronts as my braking issue went away with the new rears :D and fronts are currently brembo/ebc green w/ plenty of pad.

put on 1/2 the arrakis... waiting on a roommate to get home and hold the brakes for the front spacers...

^^^^^^^^^ what was the issue?

well i hadn't had A/C in about 4 years in this car. i had originally thought it was the evaporator, but i checked the clutch and it wasnt engaging at all. it used to do the 5 second interval clicking thing, and then it just stopped. so i just wanted to be sure that everything was new, so i replaced the evaporator, orifice tube, drier, and compressor. compressor was from erie. everything else was new. i'm pretty sure the culprit was either the bearings in the compressor and/or the clutch gap. when i spun the clutch it was making some pretty horrid sounds. everything is good now though :D

Dropped the T5 off at the bodyshop to have the hood repainted due to hail damage and some failed PDR.

IMG_5791.jpg

Last item yet to do once the wife returns with the wagon. I know she's gonna ask why she didn't get her console done.

What did you use? 3m dinoc? or the real deal?