• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• matt b

• 7 VII 7

• Oreo931

• Chilled man

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

no because you cannot mesh T5 and Pole... too much of a "stretch" if you said "waxed my rocket" that would have been better

What are you raising it to?? I'm just throwing the MBC wide open. (Worse case, the ECU will get pissed and fuel-cut, but the tune should fix that.) I'm really interested to see how far that 15G can

Started it. Drove it.

Posted Images

IMG_3732.jpg

Gonna try and wrap the tow hook cover next.

That looks pretty sweet! wanna wrap my grille? :)

Edited by Wagon Mafia

you posted about switching crews 3 days ago...damn 2115 miles in 3 days. Co-pilot?

Yeah...my mom. :lol: She drove for about 4-5 hours out of the 30 hours. Little traffic along the entire way except for the big cities. Speed limit out in Utah was 80mph at one point. B)

• Upvote 1

Yeah...my mom. :lol: She drove for about 4-5 hours out of the 30 hours. Little traffic along the entire way except for the big cities. Speed limit out in Utah was 80mph at one point. B)

change yo location foo

drove my car around (with A/C) to relieve some stress. funny how that seems to alleviate things.

Location has been changed brah. :)

Are you already down in FL?

nope. but if i don't do it i'm going to forget about it until six months from now :lol:

three weeks from today though is the day

You should go to the meet at Qualcom Stadium on the 30th man I would like to meet you

heres the info

http://big.socaleuro.com/

Definitely want to make it! If I can find a place to live by Monday I should be able to go to the meet.

nope. but if i don't do it i'm going to forget about it until six months from now :lol:

I would have reminded you. :P

Definitely want to make it! If I can find a place to live by Monday I should be able to go to the meet.

I would have reminded you. :P

i also updated my interests :P

wait so are you living in your car? haha