What Did You Do To Your Car Today.

Realized how hard it is to clean a white car.

850 is going to need some attention. Have a nasty drive line issue. Horrible vibration under throttle. Time to pull some axles!

• Replies 24.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• matt b

• 7 VII 7

• Oreo931

• Chilled man

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

no because you cannot mesh T5 and Pole... too much of a "stretch" if you said "waxed my rocket" that would have been better

What are you raising it to?? I'm just throwing the MBC wide open. (Worse case, the ECU will get pissed and fuel-cut, but the tune should fix that.) I'm really interested to see how far that 15G can

Started it. Drove it.

Posted Images

Reinstalled my Homelink visors after some horrible primer almost ruined them and my suede headliner

Installed my repained R spoiler

Test fit my painted owned wing

Installed my repainted grill

Replaced lower trans mount with poly version

Replaced side engine mount

Realized how hard it is to clean a white car.

850 is going to need some attention. Have a nasty drive line issue. Horrible vibration under throttle. Time to pull some axles!

All I hear is bitch bitch bitchh... take it off the road strip it and sell fun parts to me then get headers & exhaust on the V8 and make some sexy noises haha

played with my wastegate adjustment tool i made...

wow, boost early and heavy!

set it to 4psi and i should probably back it down some more too... getting the car ready for the ard tune i've had sitting around for a week :)

played with my wastegate adjustment tool i made...

wow, boost early and heavy!

set it to 4psi and i should probably back it down some more too... getting the car ready for the ard tune i've had sitting around for a week :)

How and where did you get the tools to make it. I feel like mine needs to be adjusted back to stock.

two stops:

harbor freight $13 fuel pump pressure test kit

walgreens $18 manual blood pressure pump kit

put it together and watch the ipd turbo 102 video on youtube...

two stops:

harbor freight $13 fuel pump pressure test kit

walgreens $18 manual blood pressure pump kit

put it together and watch the ipd turbo 102 video on youtube...

lol, that is pretty funny actually

was yesterday, but started taking some 24p/60 video of my car :ph34r: stay tuned...

517F5WFAAJL._SS500_.jpg

and this..

41xns6sCu9L._SS500_.jpg

??????????????????

Use the gauge from the fuel pressure test kit, and the balloon from the blood pressure kit to build the pressure. Bam.

I'm a noob here, but I've done some stage 0 work to get my 200k T5m in shape. yesterday was the ipd tune up; plugs,wires, cap and rotor;

gallery_39213_1064_107796.jpg

and MSD coil;

gallery_39213_1064_78341.jpg

purrs likie a kitten at idle, but the high speed missfire is still throwing codes. In fact, it has move lower in RPM... As soon as I start making boost. :tdown:

Replaced this as well;

gallery_39213_1064_179160.jpg

I don't think the PO knew about the cabin filter!

And the dreaded SAS valve;

gallery_39213_1064_91483.jpg

I also did the SAS blower and intake hose a couple of weeks ago, the old one wasent even rebuildable because of a battery acid leak- holes in the hose bungs! And in CA SAS delete is not an option.

I was working on a airbox mod that gets rid of the inlet restriction by using a piece of ABS 3" drain fitting to turn into the box. Still working out the kinks...

gallery_39213_1064_92463.jpg

Oh yeah, the beast looks like this;

gallery_39213_1064_168732.jpg

• Upvote 2

How and where did you get the tools to make it. I feel like mine needs to be adjusted back to stock.

You can rent a hand pump from autozone or any auto chain and do it that way. I did it right in the parking lot because I didnt want to throw down a 50 spot just for letting my car cool. So I nutted up and put on some gloves and did it 2.7 psi

I'm a noob here, but I've done some stage 0 work to get my 200k T5m in shape. yesterday was the ipd tune up; plugs,wires, cap and rotor;

and MSD coil;

purrs likie a kitten at idle, but the high speed missfire is still throwing codes. In fact, it has move lower in RPM... As soon as I start making boost. :tdown:

Replaced this as well;

I don't think the PO knew about the cabin filter!

And the dreaded SAS valve;

I also did the SAS blower and intake hose a couple of weeks ago, the old one wasent even rebuildable because of a battery acid leak- holes in the hose bungs! And in CA SAS delete is not an option.

Actually there is a Non-SAS underhood Vac line routing sticker that I believe people have used in CA and have passed smog/visual with. it a factory Volvo sticker..