What Did You Do To Your Car Today.

Actually there is a Non-SAS underhood Vac line routing sticker that I believe people have used in CA and have passed smog/visual with. it a factory Volvo sticker..

I would love to see where or if specific cars have that diagram because I removed mine... beat it like bobby was beatin whitney and only get a code ever 2-3 months of its a cold morning but didnt change any routing... just straight ripped it out but left the 2 relays because I assumed it needs a signal somehow

• Replies 24.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• matt b

• 7 VII 7

• Oreo931

• Chilled man

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

no because you cannot mesh T5 and Pole... too much of a "stretch" if you said "waxed my rocket" that would have been better

What are you raising it to?? I'm just throwing the MBC wide open. (Worse case, the ECU will get pissed and fuel-cut, but the tune should fix that.) I'm really interested to see how far that 15G can

Started it. Drove it.

Posted Images

Actually there is a Non-SAS underhood Vac line routing sticker that I believe people have used in CA and have passed smog/visual with. it a factory Volvo sticker..

The PO failed inspection because of the hose being "repaired" so I was on the hook for the SAS anyway... Besides, I enjoy breathing! It's just a pain that this system is such an epic fail!

Tonight's project; Diy side marker harness! I got the car with side markers that were likely pulled from another car with factory wiring, because the lights had the plugs on the back and the wires into the loom and SNIP! 2 inches out they were cut off. So after looking at ipd's kit and install pdf, I went to my local hardware store, picked up some primary wire, some loom and voila!

gallery_39213_1064_2849096.jpg

Solder joints with heat shrink, then;

gallery_39213_1064_1338949.jpg

Now I just have to figure out the PO's funky fog light wiring!

gallery_39213_1064_2200671.jpg

He wired the fogs into the parking lamp circit... so they run when ever the headlamps are on(HID kit in the fogs/Lows). But the parking /sidemarker half of the 1157 is disconnected...

Greg

did some more shooting at 2am... prepare for some awesomeness in the showroom thread in the next few days

517F5WFAAJL._SS500_.jpg

and this..

41xns6sCu9L._SS500_.jpg

??????????????????

yes Dave... perfect...

for roughly $30 you have a wastegate adjuster and can still use the fuel pump tester and vac tester...

ipd's is apparently not too accurate from what I have read and also will cost you $70 shipped, it also wasnt in stock a few days ago

three equal peices of silicone vac line,

install to boost T

one line to wastegate

one line to fuel pump pressure gauge

one line to manual pump

zip tie it all to be safe

watch ipd turbo 102 video (second half)

done

the mightyvac i purcahsed from harbor freight wouldnt work only built and gauges vac

and every local store only had that model... howd you use it?

the mightyvac i purcahsed from harbor freight wouldnt work only built and gauges vac

and every local store only had that model... howd you use it?

Got mine online, look for the one's that are switchable between vac. and pressure.

Locked up my tires for about 20 feet today B) not thrilled about it but for as much as everyone bitches about stock brakes sucking some serious D... I was happy. doin about 45 this old fuck in a mazda missed his turn and boom stopped. I used my 6th sense to avoid him by leaving some beautiful African American 11's by both stopping... as well as passing him again when Dr. Old Man Mc Fuck Nuts decided yea after all that I dont want to turn anyways and tried to get back infront of me.

a button popped out my fucking window master switch. Sure doesnt seem hard and its not but... because of a stupid fucking button...

I am steam cleaning the interior of the car removing 90% the plastic trip & putting some felt tape on them so they dont squeak and realizing the crack in my seat is tooo cracky and want new seats... someone with a perf-tacular 3960 passanger skin (usually less wear) lemme know whats good in the hooddd

Also,

Oil Change

Wash

Clay

Quick Detailer

Cry for having multi spoke wheels and realizing they are such a pain to clean vs the 5 spokes

Locked up my tires for about 20 feet today B) not thrilled about it but for as much as everyone bitches about stock brakes sucking some serious D... I was happy. doin about 45 this old fuck in a mazda missed his turn and boom stopped. I used my 6th sense to avoid him by leaving some beautiful African American 11's by both stopping... as well as passing him again when Dr. Old Man Mc Fuck Nuts decided yea after all that I dont want to turn anyways and tried to get back infront of me.

a button popped out my fucking window master switch. Sure doesnt seem hard and its not but... because of a stupid fucking button...

I am steam cleaning the interior of the car removing 90% the plastic trip & putting some felt tape on them so they dont squeak and realizing the crack in my seat is tooo cracky and want new seats... someone with a perf-tacular 3960 passanger skin (usually less wear) lemme know whats good in the hooddd

Also,

Oil Change

Wash

Clay

Quick Detailer

Cry for having multi spoke wheels and realizing they are such a pain to clean vs the 5 spokes

abs delete?