Volvospeed Forums

Yellow 850 T5-r W/ 108k Miles $8500 (firm)

This is not a feeler thread or an opinion thread.... I no longer have room for this car and it has been unofficially for sale for the last 2 months. I have been out of the country for the past 3 weeks and have appointments scheduled through out the week for people to come and take a look at it. I already have 2 offers on it and the highest is $8500. So that is the price if anyone from VS wants the car.

It is a 2 owner car in great condition. Volvo dealer went through it 3 weeks ago and gave no recomendations what so ever for repairs or maintenance. Transmission was replaced by Volvo at 90K, bumpers and side skirts were resprayed over the summer, titans are in excellent condition w/ no scratches and car has brand new Yokohoma tires installed at 107K.... All maintenance is up to date with all receipts from day one.... PM or email me if interested or for additional pictures....

Thanks,

Ted

P1010047.jpg

P1010050.jpg

P1010044.jpg

INT.jpg

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest

ted,

I will respond as soon as i get home i am not able to access hotmail at work. I was not sure if you got my short story(email) that i sent. So as soon as i get home i will hit you up.

Brent

Archived